- Aug 27, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PMSeattle, 7551 8th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108, USAThis would also be the first info fair in Georgetown and first large event at Gateway Park North of residents, workers and many organizations and government entities. Also Muy Macho Taco Truck!
- Sep 09, 6:00 PM – Sep 11, 6:00 PMSeattle, 1225 S Angelo St, Seattle, WA 98108, USAThe San Gennaro Festival will be held Sept 9-11th. Join us for a street fair atmosphere with food, music, and a beer/wine garden. Shop a wide variety of vendors, just as you would at a market in Italy, and eat some great food while you enjoy the amazing entertainment.
- Aug 13, 3:00 PMSeattle, 6545 5th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108, USAEquinox Studios invites you to our all-out, outdoor block party art walk. There will be 50+ local artists displaying and selling their art, a beer garden, food trucks, music, fire, dance, performance, poetry and more!
- Aug 06, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PMSeattle, 8700 Dallas Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108, USAAn event that brings our communities together to celebrate our diversity and the cleanup and restoration of the Duwamish River. Throughout the day, attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy interactive educational booths, youth art activities, free food, dancing, music and hear from special guest
- Aug 02, 6:00 PMFlora/Warsaw Intersection, 6600 Flora Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108, USANational Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes neighborhood camaraderie. Neighbors traditionally host block parties in the streets, if you like to organize an event on your street please reach out to GCC Directors: email@example.com
- Jul 10, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMSeattle, 1112 S Bailey St, Seattle, WA 98108, USACome stroll through beautiful Georgetown and get a look at the unique and varied gardens created by residents. The garden walk is a free self guided tour, free maps will be available on the day of the walk at the Georgetown branch of the Bank of America parking lot.
- Jun 25, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PMSeattle, 7551 8th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108, USAJoin the Georgetown Youth Council, Georgetown Open Space Committee, and Trees for Seattle in keeping our river access healthy for Salmon. Stop by and say hi, dedicate time to removing garbage or clearing inasive plants.