top of page
- Apr 11, 7:00 PMSeattle, 5919 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98108, USAThe Friends of Georgetown History and PJ Edwards present the return of Taphophile Tuesdays at Jules Mae's Saloon! A SECRET MOVIE SHOW! Taphophile Tuesdays is an ongoing series of creepy and weird events in support of FOGHI's Halloween Haunted History walking tour. Suggested donation $10.
- Jan 31, 5:00 PMSeattle, 980 S Nebraska St, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
- Nov 21, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMSeattle, 6200 13th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
- Multiple DatesNov 12, 2022, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PMMultiple Locations , Georgetown, Seattle
- Nov 12, 2022, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMSeattle, 6605 13th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108, USAJoin Seattle City Light and the Georgetown Steam Plant Community Development Authority as they celebrate the preservation of the Georgetown Steam Plant, its history, and volunteers with an open house celebration on Saturday, November 12, 2022. Doors open at 10am.
- Multiple DatesNov 05, 2022, 8:00 AM – 7:30 PMSeattle, Georgetown, Seattle, WA, USADuwamish Youth Corps and UW are randomly selecting homes in Georgetown and Southpark to survey. The city will use results to plan for environmental changes in the Duwamish Valley.
- Multiple DatesOct 29, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMKing County, Duwamish River, Washington, USADRCC invites you to join them a fun and educational boat tour along the Duwamish River. A 2 hr experience. Sign up by emailing: Maggie@drcc.org
- Oct 27, 2022, 6:00 PMOnline MeetingJoin the Duwamish River Community Coalition to debrief on the Washington Department of Ecology meeting on the Metal Plant. Learn how to provide public comments.
- Oct 26, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMOnline MeetingThe Independent Metals site covers three acres along the Lower Duwamish Waterway, in the area bounded roughly by South Kenyon Street, South Chicago Street, and 8th Avenue South.
- Port Commissioners meeting, show your support for shoreline cleanups, green jobs, and environmental justice!Oct 25, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMSeattle, 9404 E Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98108, USAPlease save the date and spread the word, we are advocating to continue the Duwamish Valley Community Equity Program! www.portseattle.org/duwamishvalley
- Oct 24, 2022, 12:00 AMhttps://tcp.ecology.commentinput.com/?id=YFProvide the Washington Department of Ecology with your feedback. The metals plan covers three acres along the Lower Duwamish Waterway, in the area bounded roughly by South Kenyon Street, South Chicago Street, and 8th.
- Oct 22, 2022, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMSeattle, 6235 Airport Way S Suite 102, Seattle, WA 98108, USABakescapade is doing a pop up. Pair delicious beers with delicious pastries! Gather some friends and get some before they are all sold out! They will be selling empanadas as well.
- Oct 22, 2022, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMSeattle, 7551 8th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108, USAJoin the Georgetown Youth Council at Gateway Park North
- Oct 21, 2022, 7:00 PM – Nov 30, 2022, 7:00 PMhttps://publicsafetysurvey.com/index.htmlSurvey results, help inform the department’s Micro Community Policing Plans for each neighborhood and serve as a focal point for police-community dialogues.
- Oct 21, 2022, 6:00 PMSeattle, 6235 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98108, USACheck out the ramen pop up at Lowercase Brewing. More https://www.lowercasebrewing.com/brumami-ramen-haus
- Oct 17, 2022, 7:00 PMOld City Hall, 6200 13th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108, USATopics include: Terminal 5, Emergency Preparedness, SDOT Bailey Street updates, and more!
- Multiple DatesOct 08, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMSeattle, 6605 13th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108, USAGet your tickets to the Haunted History Tour here: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/5520124
- Sep 24, 2022, 4:00 PMSeattle, 5813 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98108, USAFULL-DAY FESTIVAL CELEBRATING ALL THINGS RAINIER FT. REGIONAL BANDS, QUIRKY ACTIVATIONS, INSTALLATIONS, AND OF COURSE, PLENTY OF RAINIER BEER, SELTZER, AND GIN!
bottom of page